I'm back!

by - 12:43


Hi friends, long time no see!

I stopped to post here almost 3 years ago. I have moved to social media, mostly to Instagram. But now I'm back because I need someplace to post and keep free printable files which I give to you sometimes because keep all links in Instagram is not convenient for me and most important it is not convenient for you to search and use them. So, since now I will try to be active here, and at least once in a week/month share with you something useful.


Also, I want to tell you about some changes, I have reached the point when I want to be more useful in this world. I want to reflect on important themes in my art – make people more aware of environmental issues, to help our planet, nature, and animals. It’s the small things that can bring big positive changes to this world and I want to do this through my work. So now, I have some personal projects in mind and even a collaboration with an artist who focuses on these issues. So nearest time my art might become more related to this topic. Hope you will like and support me in this!

Let's go!
In the next post, I will make a short review of what has happened past 3 years and share with you some of my works from this period. 

You May Also Like

0 коммент.