Whales in Space

by - 14:32


Unfortunately, I paint very rare, and usually as a gift for loved ones. This artwork is no exception, someone inspired me by his music, his deep and amazing soul... 


It was one of the first works painted by acrylic, and I opened for myself how wonderful is to paint by hands, using fingers, palm... feeling every touch, every dab... an incredible feeling!
So, most of the work I painted in such way.


using brushes I painted only whales, and using needle -  stars

                                                                  Acrylic, cotton canvas, 40x40



whales... flying through the stars... nebulae and galaxies... singing their deep soulful song...

And most of all I like that in the sun rays colors become brighter and deeper, and stars begin to shine...

You May Also Like

0 коммент.