Sketches

by - 10:40


Now, I give you a peek at current project I am working on - two illustrations for exhibitions.

Enamored birds are for exhibition called "Insects, animals, birds". 
The another  - for the "My native land" and also for exhibition devoted to the birthday of famous Ukrainian poet Taras Hryhorovych Shevchenko. This picture illustrated the lines from his poem “Cherry-trees bloom by the house yonder…”:

Cherry-trees bloom by the house yonder,
Above the cherries May bugs hum,
The ploughmen from the furrows come.
Singing, the girls now homeward wander...

As can you see, illustrations are made in inherent for me style - ethnic and ornamental. It is only a sketch, what will be in the end of  - I'll show you later ;)

You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. Hi Yuliia, Thank you for following my blog, love your blog and am also following you back.

    Love, Karla

    www.karlangamadeit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete